2.1 COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Big Byte collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our “www.bigbyte.in”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “www.bigbyte.in” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Country, City and State
Big Byte keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible experience. A data subject has to provide email address is the mandatory “Personal Information” during registration (sign-up). Post this registration, Big Byte will be able to access your account every time you visit the Website as long as you are logged in as a user. The customer also have to provide other Personal Information (instance -phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses) before completing the first purchase.
Once you register with Big Byte and sign in to the services, Big Byte can automatically receive and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Big Byte may use third party contractors and service providers to process your data and / or to contact you for the purposes you have chosen. Such contractors and service providers are contractually bound to protect your information in the same way as we do. Big Byte uses information for the purposes for which you have provided specific consent.
2.2 How we use your information?
Information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To make the experience better for prospective customers: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application “www.bigbyte.in” user friendly.
- To send periodic emails: Subject to your prior approval, we may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality and Facilitate Use of the other “www.bigbyte.in” channels: Big Byte may use your Personal Information to help, create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels (for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties, affiliates/subsidiaries who provide services to Big Byte website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When Big Byte shares Personal Information with affiliates/ subsidiaries, third party, service providers, we assure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
Big Byte will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected. The purpose of collection will be specified not later than at the time of data collection, or on each occasion of change of purpose.
- Big Byte may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; b) to comply with legal process; c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- Additionally, in the event of a re organisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information which we have collected to the relevant third party.
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: permitted or required by law or, trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transaction or, Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
If Big Byte goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
Consent is often referred to as an individual’s choice to “opt-in” or “opt-out” of the Company’s use of personal information and is usually obtained by a “check box” or signature confirming the individual understands and agrees to the processing of their personal information. At times, express written consent from the individual may be required based on the information processing activity. Big Byte receives consent from individuals prior to: i. collecting, using, or processing their personal information, including sensitive personal information, in certain ways or sharing the individual’s personal information with any third party; ii. transferring the individual’s personal information outside of the individual’s country of residence iii.using or placing web cookies on an individual’s computer or other electronic devices.
5.2 Control of your information
You may request to review, correct, update, suppress, or otherwise modify any of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us through “www.bigbyte.in”, or object to the use or processing of such Personal Information by us. If you have concerns regarding access to or the correction of your Personal Information, please contact us at Privacy contact information mentioned within Section 11 “Privacy Contact Information” of this policy.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information that you have provided to us.
While the majority of questions and issues related to access can be handled quickly, complex requests may take more research and time. In such cases, issues will be addressed, or you will be contacted regarding the nature of the problem and appropriate next steps, within thirty days.
Big Byte may transfer your information from “www.bigbyte.in” to other databases and store it on Big Byte or other supplier systems. Big Byte ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers systems.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, business partners, affiliates/subsidiaries, clients, vendors and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Big Byte ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our “www.bigbyte.in” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “www.bigbyte.in” is restricted to authorised users only. Unauthorised access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
As is the case with many sites, when you visit our site and complete a registration form, we will place a “cookie” on your computer, which helps us identify you more quickly when you return. We will not use “cookies” or other devices to follow your click stream on the Internet generally, but will use them, and other devices, to determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting at our own Web sites.
Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept a “cookie” offered by a Web site. You will not be denied access to any part of the website on account of your refusal to accept a “cookie,” but your transactions through this Web site may be delayed due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information necessary to complete a transaction.
Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
Please note, in case you choose to not provide us with the consent or withdraw the consent at any given point of time, we shall not be able to provision the services as detailed in section 2.2 of this policy.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement or if you need to update, change or remove information, you can do so by contacting us at +91-9876753333 or by regular e-mail addressed to: email@example.com